Wednesday 15 February 2017

Important English Essays For 11th & 12th Class 2017

English Essay Topics for 12th Class

  • Terrorism.
  • Science in the service of mankind.
  • Over-population.
  • My ambition in life.
  • Advantages of Sports.
  • Responsibilities of Youth.
  • Muslim World.
  • A visit to a historical place.
  • Technical Education.
  • Unemployment.
  • Women’s place in our society.
  • Knowledge is power.
  • Patriotism.
  • The problem of electricity in Pakistan.
  • Student’s role in the creation of environment.
  • Internet- advantages and disadvantages.
  • The Recent Flood in Pakistan.

English Essay Topics for 11th Class

  • Essays Merits and Demerits of Science
  • Life in a Big City
  • A Cricket Match PSL
  • Uses and Abuses of Media
  • The Responsibilities of an Ideal Student
  • My Aim in Life
  • The Kashmir Problem
  • Memorable Day in My Life
  • Patriotism
  • Co-education
  • My favorite personality.
  • My Best Friend
  • Happiest moment of my life.
  • Cell phone- advantages and disadvantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment